If I intend to accept wagering on local horse racing, do I need to have an agreement with the local racing promoter?

Yes, an applicant must enter into an agreement with the local racing provider, Caymanas Track Limited (CTL) prior to accepting wagering on local horse racing. An agreement is also needed with the overseas racing promoter if a bookmaker intends to accept wagering on overseas racing. The Rights fee charged by the local and overseas racing promoter is a private arrangement between the Bookmaker and the Promoter(s). The Commission MUST however be provided with the Right Fees Agreement between the Promoter and Bookmaker prior to a Permit being granted.